Spring ROMEO Rendezvous March 25th, 26th, 2014

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
bucky

Spring ROMEO Rendezvous March 25th, 26th, 2014

Post by bucky »

:D :D Well Christmas, and New Years is over. Time to start thinking of spring, and the upcoming riding season. We like to officially start the riding season on the first day of spring, March 21st. The ROMEO'S will meet this year on the first Tuesday and Wednesday after the first day of spring,in Bartlesville,Ok. Why Bartlesville you ask? Well if you get on your computer, you will find there is quite a lot to do.
If you leave at 8am(for most people) on Tuesday morning, you will get there by noon. Time to get settled in your room, sign up for the rally, and then go to a couple of interesting places. Like the Frank Phillips home, and the Bartlesville History Museum.
On Tuesday evening We don't have a scheduled meal, but I would like all of you ( not as a group, but spread out a little) to go to Murphy's Steak House on west Frank Phillips Blvd. Get there special, you are in for a treat.
After supper we have the Cherokee room reserved for coffee and small talk. You can bring your favorite beverage also.

On Wed. morn after breakfast. A hot breakfast, eggs. bacon, sausage, biskets and gravy, coffee, and juice, comes with the room. we can all go out to Woolaroc. This is quite a place. You can spend most of the day there. But if you get done early there is some nice roads in the area. Plus other sites to see.
Wed. evening we will have supper in the large banquet room at 6pm. We will have a buffet with all the trimming's, for a very good price. After supper there will be a short awards presentation.

To make reservation's call

Quality Inn
918-335-7755
Bartlesville, Ok

Tell them you are with the ROMEO, we get a discount.

See you there
Bucky :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG_4396.JPG
At lunch in Eudora this week Roger wore this shirt that his niece made for him. (Connie, one of our newest ROMEOs) She said she would make one for Bucky and me. If you want one, she might make one for you too ;) Contact Roger at
harleyrog1020@hotmail.com (no promises)
hoser

Re: Spring ROMEO Rendezvous March 25th, 26th, 2014

Post by hoser »

What time you leaving and where, I'll meet up and ride down with you. Bike is fixed, battery shorted out while we waited the other day. Hoser :shock:
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
bucky

Post by bucky »

:D :D John, We can talk about what time ,and where to meet at the lunch in Mayetta this wed.
Bucky :lol: :lol:
hoser

Post by hoser »

OK Bucky, I registed for a room at Bartlesville. See you at Beto Junction by ten. 8-) Hoser
schoolmaster

Post by schoolmaster »

Thanks for all the interest in helping me fill this room. Someone has graciously agreed to "take me off the hook"! Thanks.
Mick

If anyone needs a room at the Quality Inn in Bartlesville and hasn't booked one yet I may be the guy to talk to. I reserved and paid in advance for a king, non-smoking room for two nights, Tuesday the 25th and Wednesday the 26th. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and due to some health issues I have been dealing with, I'm going to be at the hospital for a couple of days next week and unable to attend the Rendezvous. Since my room is pre-paid they won't give my money back but will allow someone else to check in with my permission. The room was $63.99 + $9.28 tax per night or $146.54 total. If you're interested in staying in this room for $60 a night or $120 total that would give you a better deal and help me not to lose the whole amount. If so, give me a call at 785-760-0999 or email me at mlowe@sunflower.com and I'll give you the details.
Mick
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster
hoser

Post by hoser »

Screw the rooms, Mick, just get well. :( Hoser.
Roger and I already have one. Somebody take this off his hands. Hoser
schoolmaster

Post by schoolmaster »

Thanks Hoser. One of the Kansas City ROMEO'S helped me out. You guys have fun this week, and I hope to be back on the road next week!
Mick
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster