lunch June 24, 2009

Klem

lunch June 24, 2009

Post by Klem »

How about a trip to the south this time. The BBQ is good and if you like the sauce they have it bottled to take home. Of course they want you to pay for it. Anyway lets all meet for lunch at

Head Country BBQ
1217 E. Prospect Ave.
Ponca City Oklahoma

580-767-8304

Ride safe

Bob
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
Bob Lee

Re: lunch June 24, 2009

Post by Bob Lee »

Ok Guy's I just talked with Rusty Sober. And he is going to meet with us for lunch at Head Country BBQ. And after lunch he will take us over to his place and show us his pride and joy, Motorcycle collection. So if you know anyone that is interested, bring them along. General Lee
IronButtx

Post by IronButtx »

Sounds like fun, but I wish it was a breakfast meeting. It may be 100 by the time we get home.

Are there any plans to do breakfast runs now that the Kansas summer has arrived?

Mike
Bob Lee

Post by Bob Lee »

To answer Mike (Ironbutt), Yes to changing our rides from lunch to Breakfast due to the heat.. I think its a good idea to. So as soon as we can find a place that can handle a large group for breakfast we will go for it. And i think i have the answer. Now the folks out at Latham Ks. would be a good place to start. I have talked with them in the pass, and they do serve breakfast. Let me check it out and if they do, we will schedule it for wednsday the 1st July . General Lee