Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Hidepounder

Post by Hidepounder »

Randy Cornelius
La Cygne, ks
Retire Aug 1
Attachments
Arkansas 2011 030.jpg
JerryM100

Re: New Member

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the riding bunch, Randy! With a ride like that and your central location you can take your pick and ride to the Eastern Kansas lunch, the Kansas City lunch, or maybe even the Columbia lunch. With retirement a few days away I hope you can make it to some rides regularly now!

Let me know if you have any questions about the web site!

Jerry
Web site admin
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Welcome Randy,
One of our groups (Southeast Kansas) was at the Heavenly Cafe in LaCygne not too long ago. One of our favorite places. They are really nice people. Make sure you monitor the SEK Romeo discussion group. They usually meet on Fridays and a lot of times they would be the closest group for you. This week they were in Colony, KS

I am one of the "cafe pickers" for the Kansas City Romeos and this Tuesday we are going to Wanda's in DeSoto, KS. http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =20&t=1979 My wife heard about Wanda's on NPR radio the Food Critic and they really liked the food. It is a small place but because it is so hot I am counting on our numbers being down a little.

If you have never been to a Romeo gathering you must know we are very informal. Just find and empty seat and sit down and tell them it is your first time and the rest will take care of itself. You then have passed our initiation!! We have no meetings and generally we don't ride together unless it is for pie after lunch :shock: Your arrival time is up to you. We usually publish 11:00 but that is a joke for most. Many times everyone is gone be 11:30. We are trying to pick places that serve breakfast and lunch so if you want to arrive early and miss some of the heat you can.

Hope to see you this week at DeSoto (Tues) or McClouth (Wed) or Friday at Kincaid.

We try to post all the rides on a google map so with a quick glance you can see where we are (it is being updated all the time)
Get directions from our google map All the rides for this week
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

Ride safe and I hope to see you soon.

Roger
roginoz

Post by roginoz »

What a coincidence! The South Central group will be meeting for breakfast in Leon on August 1. You're welcome to join us anytime you want to put in a few extra miles.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350