Lunch 2-25-09

Moderator: Al Hayes

Klem

Lunch 2-25-09

Post by Klem »

I had been home not long, time enough to put the Triumph in the shed and walk through the house getting rid of riding clothes on the way. On the front porch, talking with the wife and a white Burgman goes by slow enough to have four or five cars stacked up behind him. The riders left arm was making gestures toward my place. I couldn't make out what the rider was saying to the passenger, but I thought I heard, Bikes, Barn, maybe crazy, couldn't tell for sure. You know those scooter riders, all a little weird.

Any way lets talk about lunch. Even I am getting a little bored going to the same places. I went for a ride in the truck with Becky today and found a place we haven't been before. The locals say it's good, I haven't tried it. The fare will be grill food, hamburgers, chicken fried steak, etc. so may be a little slower than some places, of course may not be either. again it is kind of in the same area, keeping it as easy for the most riders as I can.

Wednesday the weather man says it will start off in the high thirties and reach 57 degrees. That translates to about 40 to 44 degrees at leaving time and maybe around 50-52 leaving lunch. A cool ride but should be easy for all the electrified riders. The rest of us will just have to tuff it out. Hope the wind will be down a little.

Lunch Wednesday 2-25-09

Conrads Bar and Grill
309 Maple st.
Overbrook Ks. 66524
765-665-3395

Overbrook is on Highway 56 and Maple is the main north south street. Conrad's is on the West side of the street in the main business area.

Hope to see you all there,,, even if you do ride a white Burgman.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough