San Isidro ride details

Tumbleweed

San Isidro ride details

Post by Tumbleweed »

I fully expected to have fewer riders today as many people told me that they had no idea where San Isidro was. However, much to my suprize we had another great turn out. 42 riders showed up and if the usual riders had attended we might have broken 55. I walked into Lane's Cafe and there sat Retread from Topeka Kansas with a ROMEO shirt on. We had a nice time and basically took over the resturant. They did a great job of taking care of our breakfast/lunch and I for one thought the food was great. Some of the best migas ala mexicana that I have had this winter. They served home made chips and fresh salsa and the service was excellent. I ask them if they would like to have us back again and they said anytime we wish as long as we call ahead. Fox showed up with his new trike and it is a beauty. It was a beautiful day to ride lots of sunshine, temps in the 70's and light winds so we took the long way home. Many thanks to Ray for suggesting the resturant and Flyspray for guiding us to and from. If you stayed home you missed another good one. I hope to see all of you next week and be sure and watch for the exotic animals (hint). -Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!