Tuckers BBQ was great fun

Tumbleweed

Tuckers BBQ was great fun

Post by Tumbleweed »

It started out to be an overcast day with a chance of rain and in the 50's. I was curious how many would show up for our second Romeo Ride. Tom Hunt (retired RCMP from Ontario) and I left early for Lyford. I held the speed limit most all the way. It is strange the feeling you get when a cop, any cop is in your rear view mirror (just kidding Tom). We made Lyford in good time and ran for coffee up the road at Raymondville. When we returned to Tuckers there were already a half dozen or so bikes there. By eleven o'clock we had 26 riders and had packed the room. The food and beverage was a little slow getting started but I think by the time we were served everyone was impressed with the place. We will sure try it again sometime. Sweet William showed up on his new BMW K1200 and it is a real show stopper (see picture). We all departed about 12:30 and ran into a few sprinkles on the way home but certainly not enough to break out any rain gear. I hope everone had as good of a time as Tom and I did. Please join us next Thursday (Christmas eve, eve December23) for our next ride.
Sweet William's new K1200
Sweet William's new K1200
Tucker BBQ Romeo Ride #2
Tucker BBQ Romeo Ride #2
Good eats at Tucker's BBQ
Good eats at Tucker's BBQ
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!