4/22/16 11:00 Sisters and Friends Hume Mo.

Duffy

4/22/16 11:00 Sisters and Friends Hume Mo.

Post by Duffy »

We have not been to Hume for a while. So Kathy here we come Friday. Kathy said the special will be fish of some type. We need to find some cafes in the area to the southwest of Fort Scott. If you know of a cafe south of highway 54 you like be sure to tell me.
The telephone number would be very handy for us to add them to our cafe list.

Sisters and Friends
Hume St
Hume Mo.

Ride safe Ride warm

DUFFY

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
wildflower

Re: 4/22/16 11:00 Sisters and Friends Hume Mo.

Post by wildflower »

Duffy, Lyle has a list! both Big L & I have given him quite a few cafe's down south. Check with Lyle & see if you can get the LIST. Was good seeing you last Friday. We were the only ones to represent the S E Romeos at the Fool's in April.
Sisters & Friends

Post by Sisters & Friends »

Hi Duffy & All...We'll be ready & waiting tomorrow...Stay safe...See you all then, Kathy
swanee

Post by swanee »

Small crowd today for such a good place to eat on such a good day but I'm sure quite a few had headed over to Fubbler's Cove for walleye. In Hume I counted 10 bikes and about a dozen ROMEO's. Took a few pics too:
Attachments
DSC00174.JPG
DSC00175.JPG
DSC00176.JPG
Don't think I've ever owned a bike this clean unless I just picked it up brand new.  This oldster has gotta be a John Davis bike....which of course it is!
Don't think I've ever owned a bike this clean unless I just picked it up brand new. This oldster has gotta be a John Davis bike....which of course it is!