New Member from New Hampshire

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
jeremil

New Member from New Hampshire

Post by jeremil »

Greetings:
My name is Jeremi and my handle is leremil (not very original). I am from Plaistow NH and ride a 1988 Honda Goldwing. I actually heard someone at breakfast talking about the club and tried to find a NH chapter without any luck. If anyone knows how to contact either a NH or Mass chapter I would appreciate knowing.
Mostly I ride the back roads of NH, Vermont, and Maine enjoying the road, wind in my face, as well as the scenery. I am lucky to live where I do as I can ride along the seacoast, mountains, as well as some twisty winding back roads.
Anyhow the ROMEOS sound like my kind of people and I look forward to meeting more New England folks.

Regards,

Jeremi
roginoz

Re: New Member from New Hampshire

Post by roginoz »

Jeremi:

We don't have a group in New Hampshire or any of the surrounding states yet. If you'd like to start a group, you could contact Jerry, the website administrator.

We're not too organized (which is good, actually.) There's a ride coordinator for each area (I handle South Central Kansas) who posts a location each week. If you show up, you're part of the group; no formal membership, and you can attend any of the area rides that you like. (I ride with the Texas group a couple of times a year when I'm on South Padre Island.)

I've done some riding in Maine, and really enjoyed it.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Jeremil, I have a friend that lives in New Hampshire. I sent him a ROMEO shirt when he retired. Bob has breakfast with a bunch of fellows, maybe he was wearing the shirt and discussing us? It would be a heck of a coincidence, but it may have happened. He lives in Franklin but I am unsure where his breakfast gang meets. I'll mention only his last name initial, but message me if you need to know more. He's Bob P
Charlie
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
jeremil

Post by jeremil »

Think it was a a Duncan Donuts shop in Haverhill MA where I heard someone mention the ROMEOs. I go there often so maybe I can make a connection there. I will sure try.
Thanks for your responses.

"You always know the trailblazers, they are the ones with the arrows in their backs"
Regards,
Jeremi
motorsickle

Post by motorsickle »

jeremil wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:32 pm Greetings:
My name is Jeremi and my handle is leremil (not very original). I am from Plaistow NH and ride a 1988 Honda Goldwing. I actually heard someone at breakfast talking about the club and tried to find a NH chapter without any luck. If anyone knows how to contact either a NH or Mass chapter I would appreciate knowing.
Mostly I ride the back roads of NH, Vermont, and Maine enjoying the road, wind in my face, as well as the scenery. I am lucky to live where I do as I can ride along the seacoast, mountains, as well as some twisty winding back roads.
Anyhow the ROMEOS sound like my kind of people and I look forward to meeting more New England folks.

Regards,

Jeremi
Hi, Jeremi, My name is Carl and there is a group of Romeos that meets in Epping NH at thé Mc Donalds at 9 am on Thursdays. I am also from plaistow.