Weekly ride 3/18/2016 Pharr Tx Junction

Fox Temple

Weekly ride 3/18/2016 Pharr Tx Junction

Post by Fox Temple »

56 persons were treated to some good food and visiting at the Junction. Service was good food was great and sitting by new people lead to lots of visiting. Hey was able to post this week but went back to do last week over and all I could post was 2.

Got a note from Roger Shores and he has new Romeo Shirts Available at 10 bucks till April He is in Kansas City and rode with us this summer. They are in the last two pictures.

A NEW SHIRT!!! AND AT AN INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $10 Short Sleeve

Maybe you want your first ROMEO shirt, need another ROMEO shirt or replace that old one. Connie and Melissa have designed a new ROMEO shirt and it really looks nice. I am using a new printer and a new process that allows us to print a picture directly on the shirt. They are giving us a special price on our first order of $10 for a short sleeve shirt and $13 for a long sleeve. :o A $2 up charge for a 2X etc plus plus...

If you want one of the new shirts at the introductory price of $10 save $3 :!: :idea: :!: let me know by April 1 and we should have them in time for the Spring Rendezvous April 26. email me at ... twowheels2eat@yahoo.com
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (94.39 KiB) Viewed 702 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (111.77 KiB) Viewed 702 times
Fox Temple

Re: Weekly ride 3/18/2016 Pharr Tx Junction

Post by Fox Temple »

Fox Temple wrote:56 persons were treated to some good food and visiting at the Junction. Service was good food was great and sitting by new people lead to lots of visiting. Hey was able to post this week but went back to do last week over and all I could post was 2.

Got a note from Roger Shores and he has new Romeo Shirts Available at 10 bucks till April He is in Kansas City and rode with us this summer. They are in the last two pictures.
His phone number is 918-549-3371
Fox Temple

Re: Weekly ride 3/18/2016 Pharr Tx Junction

Post by Fox Temple »

Fox Temple wrote:56 persons were treated to some good food and visiting at the Junction. Service was good food was great and sitting by new people lead to lots of visiting. Hey was able to post this week but went back to do last week over and all I could post was 2.

Got a note from Roger Shores and he has new Romeo Shirts Available at 10 bucks till April He is in Kansas City and rode with us this summer. They are in the last two pictures. Rogers phone is 918-549-3371