Dan's Open House & MC Show

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
roginoz

Dan's Open House & MC Show

Post by roginoz »

I got a note from Bill Emond that should be of interest to many of you.

Dan's, in Hesston, will have their winter open house and vintage motorcycle show (and swap meet) on February 13. Dan's is just east of I-135 in Hesston; take the first Hesston exit, go east to Hoover, and south to the dead end. (7901 N. Hoover)

This isn't a huge show, but there are some really nice bikes that show up. It's a nice chance to see what you once had, or wished you had. In addition to new and used bikes, Dan's is pretty well stocked with accessories and supplies, so it's nice to window shop while you're there.

February 13 probably won't be much of a day to ride, but it'll likely be a good day for a short drive to Hesston. There's a really good Chinese buffet near Dan's (our SC group has been there, and I think the NC guys have, as well.) If you're not cold enough, Skoops is on the other side of Hesston with their usual assortment of ice cream treats.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350