TUES 9/8/15 DEARBORN CAFE, DEARBORN, MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUES 9/8/15 DEARBORN CAFE, DEARBORN, MO

Post by shoresr »

Dearborn, MO has been a favorite destination of the Romeos for many years. We were very sorry when the Corner Cafe moved to Smithville. I had been through Dearborn a couple of times since they closed and the town looked very sad. :([attachment=0]Denny.jpg[/attachment]I am happy to report that Denny our "man on the street" was the first to find out that a new restaurant had just opened in Dearborn. :D

DEARBORN CAFE (new location) Lunch or Breakfast till 10:30
101 E. 1st St
Dearborn, MO
816-992-0117 Patti or Shelley

They have only been open for 2 weeks and are still learning the ropes. She said "I will have plenty of help and we will do our best."

The forecast has rain in it but I hope you will try to come 2, 3 or 4 wheels. I think we can diffinitely give these ladies a boost.
I still have a bunch of name tags and have started a new order. I have put pressure on my shirt guy and he is trying for next Tuesday :lol: I have my fingers crossed.
Attachments
Denny.jpg
Denny.jpg (46.97 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Parkville Rider

Re: TUES 9/8/15 DEARBORN CAFE, DEARBORN, MO

Post by Parkville Rider »

Since Mary and I will be kind of busy Tuesday, we decided this morning would be good to give this place a try. They are so excited about the Romeo visit Tuesday, bringing in extra staff and lots of food. Must say the service was super friendly and food was good. Right on the highway so you can't miss it. Just watch your footing in the gravel parking lot. They have lots of space so this has the potential to be a Romeo favorite. 8-)

Gary & Mary
Attachments
The NEW Dearborn Cafe
The NEW Dearborn Cafe
IMG_1869.JPG (125.84 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
lindad608

Post by lindad608 »

20150908_111253.jpg
Few of the lunch crowd bikes
Few of the lunch crowd bikes
The lunch crowd arrived after Roger left. Sorry we missed you. We had 14 more Romeos show up and some were on bikes... Bill and I got there around 10:30 and others were right behind us. We lucked out with a few sprinkles coming and going.
Attachments
20150908_110715.jpg
Had Bill take the pic with Marlene to prove we showed up.
Had Bill take the pic with Marlene to prove we showed up.
20150908_111305.jpg
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Linda, thanks for posting the pictures. I was very early this morning but I got to do a little visiting. [attachment=4]002.JPG[/attachment]It was threatning but it never really happened. When I arrived there were only two bikes.[attachment=3]003.JPG[/attachment]John just looks sleepy, he was up bright and early and brought a "Romeo in training" SCOTT. Welcome Scott, hope to see you again soon :D [attachment=2]004.JPG[/attachment]It was good to see Gayle (Gail, I never know which) and Denny. Thanks for the good restaurant suggestion Denny, they were really glad we came and they did a good job. In the background is Carol and Randy, all the way up from Butler.[attachment=1]006.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]005.JPG[/attachment]Always good to see Marlene and Jim. Jim just bought a new bike :o
Attachments
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
CharlieD

Post by CharlieD »

It turned out to be a fine day to ride although we missed most of the group. Great hosts and food plus plenty of room, good choice!
Charlie & Kim