Fall ROMEO Rendezvous at the Hub - 9/14-9/17

roginoz

Fall ROMEO Rendezvous at the Hub - 9/14-9/17

Post by roginoz »

Some of you may not have seen the announcement in the "Riding Events" subforum, so I thought I'd post the information here.

Junior Wege has organized the Tenth Annual Fall ROMEO Rendezvous. It will take place at the Hub, just south of Harrison, Arkansas (a great place to stay and a great location to ride from.) Festivities start on Monday night (Sept. 14) with a hot dog and chili feed, and most of us will leave for home on Thursday morning (Sept. 17.) There's a group dinner on Wednesday night, and the Hub restaurant (Scooters) will be open for breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well as dinner on Tuesday night.

Since it's the tenth anniversary, Junior has arranged for some commemorative t-shirts. They look pretty good to me; I've ordered one for me and one for my wife. Shirts are fifteen bucks, seventeen for 2x to 4x. There's a drawing at the link posted below. You can call Junior at (620) 222-8489 to order a shirt, or sign up for one at next Wednesday's ride (August 19.) The deadline for ordering shirts is next Thursday, August 20. They'll be available for pick-up at the Hub.

We'll probably fill the Hub, so it's best to make reservations now if you haven't already. You can call them at (800) 597-9963 or ((870) 743-4062. In addition to rooms, they have camping space available with access to a shower and restroom.

Click on the link below for the Riding Events post with all the information. If you've been before, there's no need to tell you how good a time we have. If you haven't been, you ought to go and see for yourself. I'll have some flyers at next Wednesday's ride, but it's best to get reservations made as soon as possible.

http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =21&t=3621
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350