6/26/15 Big Chief Cafe Oswego, KS 9:30

alyle123

6/26/15 Big Chief Cafe Oswego, KS 9:30

Post by alyle123 »

We've not been to the Big Chief cafe in Oswego since November of 2013 so thought I'd try it again. The original report was rather short, talking more about the weather than the food, service, etc. They are open from 8:30 until 2:00 and serve breakfast all day. If the daily special isn't ready early enough for us, we can order from the menu. The weather forecast is not looking the most favorable for riding with a likelihood of showers and thunderstorms down this way that day. But, come if you will. And, by the way, Glenda says she can make her hash browns as crispy as anyone could ever want.

Let's plan for 9:30 a.m. so if we can ride we might get on the road back home before heat sets in. Here's the scoop:

Big Chief Cafe
606 Merchant St
Oswego, KS 67356
620-795-2229

Duffy came home on the 20th. He manages to ride in the car but still has good amount of pain as his ribs heal. It will be a while before he's back with us...but I bet he will be back.

Ride Safe.

Lyle
alyle123

Re: 6/26/15 Big Chief Cafe Oswego, KS 9:30

Post by alyle123 »

And, the last ones for today. I told you that Loyal was still with us. He rode in the pickup with me that rainy day and said it was good to get out. With Tad, Janet and me there were four of us there that day.
I think I caught Loyal a little off guard.
I think I caught Loyal a little off guard.