Lunch Ride Friday 05/15 Iola, KS

alyle123

Lunch Ride Friday 05/15 Iola, KS

Post by alyle123 »

Its been nearly a year since we went to the Greenery Restaurant in Iola. If memory serves me, the food was good and the only downside was those who ordered off the menu had a bit of a wait for their orders to arrive. Still, a good location. Unfortunately, I'll not be able to be there this week. Maybe one of you will post the after ride report for us.

It's about time to switch to breakfasts, but let's do lunches through the end of May. I told them we'd call the ride for 11:00 a.m. but there will probably be some early arrivals. Here's the details:

The New Greenery
1303 N. State St.
Iola, KS 66749
620-365-7743
shoresr

Re: Lunch Ride Friday 05/15 Iola, KS

Post by shoresr »

001.JPG
Those who arrived before 11 arrived dry, the one that arrived after 11 got soaked :([attachment=6]002.JPG[/attachment]Roger and Mickey put Iola on their route to The Hub. [attachment=5]005.JPG[/attachment]It was great to see Fred and Maxine. Maxine said she was feeling the best she had in a long time. [attachment=4]004.JPG[/attachment]Roger was packing in a few calories before heading on to the Hub. [attachment=3]006.JPG[/attachment]Tads wife defintely elevated the looks of the group. She doesn't even have "helmet hair".[attachment=2]008.JPG[/attachment]Mickey was ready to go and Roger was still eating. ;)[attachment=1]003.JPG[/attachment]Linda was scolding me for taking a picture of a lady when she was dressing. Sorry Linda I will remember next time. :D [attachment=0]007.JPG[/attachment]Bill said it was OK to take a picture of a "guy" while he was putting on his rain gear. Everyone put on their rain suits before leaving.

The service was good and the food excellant. Even though it was a little moist everyone had a good time.
Attachments
002.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG