TUES 5/5/15 DINO'S DINER, CAMERON, MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUES 5/5/15 DINO'S DINER, CAMERON, MO

Post by shoresr »

Dino's Diner.jpg
Dino's Diner.jpg (8.59 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
DINO'S DINER (breakfast or lunch all day!!) You don't have to come at SIX in the morning to miss the crowd!!
512 N. Walnut St
Cameron, MO
816-632-4455 Connie

Gary's map makes it easy to plan a route and know how long it will take to get to our lunch. Thanks Gary.
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L

Melissa and I ate here a couple of weeks ago and had very good meal at a very reasonable price. It was a Sunday after church and the place was packed and we got in and out in a very reasonable amount of time. I am sure that on a Tuesday this will not be a problem and you will love the food breakfast or lunch. We will have a private dining room. Things have been a little hectic the couple of weeks, this should be a nice ride and a leisurely meal. (I hope)
[attachment=0]04-28-15 Romeos AR 029.JPG[/attachment]
The Spring Rendezvous was very nice. Bob K. has started posting pictures...(way at the bottom of this link)
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =21&t=3346

I thought we had a nice size group. Bucky thought we should have had more (naturally). If there was a reason you didn't come, and you have a suggestion, that would make it more appealling, let me know and I will pass it on. I will tell you the Kansas City group had the largest representation.

Melissa and I didn't arrive at the Rendezvous until Wednesday. We were with a group riding the perimeter of Arkansas to all the corners of the state. We left on Saturday and got home Thursday, 2060 miles. It was a great ride. You might consider doing it. Here is a link to the best website I have ever seen. It includes maps for each day, motels, gas stops and restaurants. All you have to do is get on your bike and ride. The website may not be up forever.

[attachment=1]RAA.gif[/attachment]
http://www.ridearoundar.com/

Attachments
RAA.gif
RAA.gif (41.58 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
04-28-15 Romeos AR 029.JPG
04-28-15 Romeos AR 029.JPG (93.34 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
shoresr

Ride Report-- TUES 5/5/15 DINO'S DINER, CAMERON, MO

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=8]009.JPG[/attachment]Now I don't know why I included this picture or why it was even hanging on the wall in Dino's. I just did but you'll have to admit it does add alot to this posting.[attachment=7]010.JPG[/attachment]Bucky, Mick and Butch rode in from Lawrence. The Spring Rendezvous was a great success and everyone had a great time.[attachment=6]012.JPG[/attachment]John's "new to him" Gold Wing[attachment=5]013.JPG[/attachment]John's beautiful RED helmet[attachment=3]014.JPG[/attachment]Part of the overflow into the main dining room.[attachment=2]015.JPG[/attachment]In Cameron, Mo. [attachment=1]016.JPG[/attachment]Bill and Linda rode in from Topeka. They brought the card for Paul and were going to drop it by the hospital on the way home[attachment=0]017.JPG[/attachment]What a wonderful day! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Good food, reasonable prices, good service, good weather, good roads and most of all good friends. I had told them 40-50. I don't know why they put us in that little room. There was no way 40 could have fit in that room and we filled it twice, but they were more than willing to push tables together and make room for us in the main dining room. We had Romeos coming and going all morning and eating breakfast at 11:00 and lunch at 10:00. Dino did it all and did it good :!:[attachment=16]001.JPG[/attachment]Forty would have been really tight. She will believe me next time[attachment=15]002.JPG[/attachment]Grandpa Jack, flanked by Randy and Bill all the way up from Butler[attachment=14]003.JPG[/attachment]Kenny completed the threesome from Butler. Denny made the long trip from Camden Point :lol: [attachment=13]004.JPG[/attachment][attachment=12]005.JPG[/attachment]Dan and Ellen received many accolades for the fine job they did putting together the Ride Around Arkansas.[attachment=11]006.JPG[/attachment]It is not a good idea to ignore the photographer[attachment=10]007.JPG[/attachment]Jim and Marlene have returned from Texas. They almost forgot to come back ;) [attachment=9]008.JPG[/attachment]Bonnie, one of our two lady riders today.[attachment=4]018.JPG[/attachment]John's new Goldwing. After too much kidding about the KU colors John headed to Motorcycle Closeouts in Smithville for a new helmet. He saw nothing funny about being teased about his KU colors. All this laughter. These Romoes were friends before the Ride Around Arkansas and better friends after the ride. Dan led up the group.
Attachments
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
018.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
lindad608

Re: TUES 5/5/15 DINO'S DINER, CAMERON, MO

Post by lindad608 »

FYI Paul is doing fine and will be released tomorrow. He appreciated the card and sentiments.
Bob K.

Re: TUES 5/5/15 DINO'S DINER, CAMERON, MO

Post by Bob K. »

Roger wasn't kidding about the small room, sitting by the window with this being the path to the restroom was cause to drink slowly![attachment=0]05-05-15 030.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
05-05-15 030.JPG