Post by shoresr »

Best Chicken in Town.jpg
RC'S RESTAURANT
330 E. 135th St
Martin City, MO
816-942-4999 Tesa

RC's boasts of the "BEST FRIED CHICKEN AND BISCUITS IN GRAVY"
http://rcschicken.com/

10:30 is a good time. Breakfast till 11 and lunch starts at 11. It is hard to decide, lunch or breakfast, this food really looks good and is reasonably priced.
[attachment=4]Daily Specials.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]Chicken.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]The Classics.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Breakfast 1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Waffles & Omelettes.jpg[/attachment]

Gary's map makes it easy to plan a route and know how long it will take to get our our lunch. Thanks Gary.
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L

When the forecast is looking bad and most of us will be driving I make an extra effort to find a good place to eat. :o When I looked at this menu and the prices, I knew I had found a winner. I immediately thought of Fried Chicken, we don't get that very often, but then I saw that the Tuesday Special was a Baked Pork Chop :?: ...and wait till you check out the breakfast menu. ;) I am really thinking Fried Chicken 8-)

Don't forget RC's is real close to Reno's Motorcycle. You might want to look at a CanAm Spyder :o
http://www.renospowersportskc.com/
Attachments
Daily Specials.jpg
Daily Specials.jpg (96.53 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Chicken.jpg
Chicken.jpg (58.7 KiB) Viewed 846 times
The Classics.jpg
The Classics.jpg (95.9 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Breakfast 1.jpg
Breakfast 1.jpg (134.18 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Waffles & Omelettes.jpg
Waffles & Omelettes.jpg (61.91 KiB) Viewed 846 times
TomK

Re: TUES 3/24/15.... RC'S....MARTIN CITY, MO

Post by TomK »

IMO GREAT Chicken! And the breakfast buffet isn't too bad either.
shoresr

Re: TUES 3/24/15.... RC'S....MARTIN CITY, MO

Post by shoresr »

WHOW :!: :!: :!: TODAY IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE FOOD ;) NO TACO TUESDAY TODAY :D [attachment=9]006.JPG[/attachment]Who said you couldn't have Fried Chicken for breakfast, oh my goodness.[attachment=8]012.JPG[/attachment]Look at all those livers and gizzards. I had no idea some many ROMEOs were regular customers of RC's. Slina and Leland have been coming from Paola to RC's for more than 20 years. So long the owner called them by name. Randy and Carol come up from Butler on a regular basis. And wouldn't you know Marilyn and George are regulars, too.[attachment=7]007.JPG[/attachment]George was all smiles. He likes to get two meals from lunch, but he might make three from this. :lol:[attachment=6]008.JPG[/attachment]Looks like Bogie had Don laughing. [attachment=5]011.JPG[/attachment] Cheri and Paul got plenty to eat. How can such a "little girl" eat so much :?: :shock: [attachment=4]005.JPG[/attachment]The rain quit just in time for a bunch to show up on motorcycles. We filled the room that was set for fifty.[attachment=3]003.JPG[/attachment]Happy Birthday to Bob, who celebrated this last weekend. [attachment=2]010.JPG[/attachment]I guess win the grease is hot, you might as well throw in a TENDERLOIN[attachment=1]001.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]002.JPG[/attachment]Here I thought I had set up a breakfast/lunch that would be special. Well it was, but I think I was the only one who was surprised. :o I think everyone knew about RC's but me.
Attachments
006.JPG
012.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG
010.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG