3/3/15 KATE'S KITCHEN, GLADSTONE, MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

3/3/15 KATE'S KITCHEN, GLADSTONE, MO

Post by shoresr »

Kate's Kitchen.JPG
Kate's Kitchen.JPG (106.62 KiB) Viewed 467 times
KATE'S KITCHEN (breakfast or lunch 10:30 is a good time)
8002 North Oak Trafficway
Gladstone, MO
816-436-7200 David

Gary will post the ride map at the following location:
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L

I asked David if he had any specials and he said
GOOD TIMES WITH GOOD FRIENDS :!:

Doesn't that make you feel welcome :D

We were here January 28 last year. Here is the link
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... chen#p6675

[attachment=0]Gayle & Denny.JPG[/attachment]Denny sent me this email when I posted Kate's last year
Hey Roger, just wanted to let you know Kate's is Gayle and my favorite restaurant. We go there at least 4 days a week.

This could be the worst weather of this winter, but I expect a big crowd. Hope you can make it.
Attachments
Gayle & Denny.JPG
Gayle & Denny.JPG (89.41 KiB) Viewed 467 times
shoresr

Ride Report 3/3/15 KATE'S KITCHEN, GLADSTONE, MO

Post by shoresr »

004.JPG
Laveta remembered seeing someone eating this the last time we were here and she came especially to have it. Needless to say she was not disappointed.[attachment=0]005.JPG[/attachment]Paul and Laveta just got back from being "Winter Texans" last night. They had gone to Texas for the month of December, but loved it so much they stayed two more months. :shock: If you are thinking about going to Texas next year, you might want to visit with them.[attachment=2]001.JPG[/attachment]When I pulled up there was one bike, John. Later I saw Larry III who rode in all the way from Valley Falls, KS. As I was leaving I saw Roy, didn't see his bike, but he always rides. Bill and Randy drove all the way up from Butler. Randy makes that drive seem like it is nothing, but it is a really long way when you do it every week.[attachment=1]003.JPG[/attachment]We had a nice size group today. I was especially pleased to see so many ladies. Denny and Gayle know the good places to eat and were perfect hosts. Thanks for coming.
Attachments
001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG