TUES 10/14/14 WESTON CAFE, WESTON, MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUES 10/14/14 WESTON CAFE, WESTON, MO

Post by shoresr »

Breakfast.jpg
Breakfast till 11:00 am[attachment=3]Tenderloin.jpg[/attachment]Tenderloin Lunch Special

Always one of our favorites: Link to one of our previous visits http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... ston#p5756
WESTON CAFE
407 Main St
Weston, MO
816-640-2224 Samantha

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-Scheduled

At the time of this posting the weather for next Tuesday is suppose to be absolutely fabulous. I hope you will plan to have a great day!!
[attachment=2]Scenic View Weston Bend State Park.jpg[/attachment]This is a lookout at the Weston Bend State Park, less than a mile from the restaurant. A good place to sit and visit, see the Missouri River and maybe some beautiful fall foliage. :D Weston Bend State Park http://mostateparks.com/park/weston-bend-state-park[attachment=1]redbarn.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Red Barn Farm.jpg[/attachment]Another place you may want to visit is the Red Barn Farm. I guarantee you that it will put in the Fall/Halloween spirit. Check it out. You may want to bring the family back to get your pumpkin ;) Red Barn Farm http://www.westonredbarnfarm.com/
Attachments
Tenderloin.jpg
Scenic View Weston Bend State Park.jpg
Scenic View Weston Bend State Park.jpg (53.12 KiB) Viewed 795 times
redbarn.jpg
redbarn.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Red Barn Farm.jpg
Red Barn Farm.jpg (10.39 KiB) Viewed 795 times
shoresr

Re: TUES 10/14/14 WESTON CAFE, WESTON, MO

Post by shoresr »

GLAD TO BE BACK, MISSED EVERYONE. THANKS TO GARY, RANDY AND BOB FOR DOING SUCH A FINE JOB WHILE I WAS GONE :!: I can tell I was never missed. :( And that is good.
[attachment=0]012.JPG[/attachment]The scenic lookout at Weston Bend State Park is always nice, and wait till the leaves change.
The rain finally stopped and we had a really good day to ride, even if it was a little windy. Sunny and 60 is hard to beat.
[attachment=9]004.JPG[/attachment]I didn't get an exact count but it had to be somewhere between 30 and 40. [attachment=8]005.JPG[/attachment]Randy and Gary planned some good times while I was gone. Waverly Apples was very popular. Guys were sorry they couldn't carry more.[attachment=7]007.JPG[/attachment]It is nice to see Frank and Norm hitting the road again, but I hope this doesn't mean Linda stops coming :roll: [attachment=1]003.JPG[/attachment]The food and service was as good as advertised. [attachment=6]aa.JPG[/attachment]There was a lot of orange around today. That must mean fall is in the air and it is sweatshirt time. I took two orders for sweatshits today. I try not to stock sweatshirts, so if you think you might want sweatshirt for this fall and winter, send me an email twowheels2eat@yahoo.com. It will take about 3 weeks.[attachment=5]008.JPG[/attachment]Today the waitress thanked me and said how much she enjoys our visits. She said "you guys are so nice, never complain, appreciate our food and always have a good time." I guess that says it all!![attachment=2]011.JPG[/attachment]Ginger and Gayle came today to do a little shopping while Dennis and Junior sat on th sunny side of the street.[attachment=3]010.JPG[/attachment]George is ready to go, but can't seem to get anyone else to move.[attachment=4]009.JPG[/attachment]Now, that smile has got to make you feel good. Dan always has a good time.

I saved this picture till last because I have asked Dan D. (Lone Jack) to plan next week's ride. We will be going to his hometown St Elizabeth, MO. None of the details have been worked out, but you can count on good weather :roll: , beautiful fall color riding along the Osage River, possible lunch with "MISS KITTY", and if we have time ice cream at Central Dairy in Jefferson City. I will send out the specifics Friday. It will be a full day, but you can make it fit you wishes.

On a side note. Many of you have stopped in at Emma Chase Cafe, in Cotttonwood Falls, KS. Roger from the Wichita Romeos tells me that she is retiring and he is planning on taking the South Central Group there on 10/22. This is a lunch you might want to condider.
Attachments
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
aa.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
003.JPG
012.JPG