ROMEO Fall Rendezvous, 2014-PHOTOS

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Harley-Charlie

ROMEO Fall Rendezvous, 2014-PHOTOS

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Below is a link to my www site. Click it to see photos made during the Fall 2014 Rendezvous at the HUB. This is a secure site, you will not be slammed with spam, bugs, tracking or anything, very safe and clean. The link is easier than uploading a lot of photos here. Click the thumbnails to see big photos.
Also, I dropped in a link to a video I made on a misty, foggy morning as we rolled upward. Use your sound to hear my Harley rumble.

http://www.pbase.com/flatlandphoto/romeo_916 <-- click it, copy if the click does not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_S4fNaBIlg <--- click it
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
BeemerBill

Re: ROMEO Fall Rendezvous, 2014-PHOTOS

Post by BeemerBill »

Thanks Charlie, I was begining to wonder if anyone went to the Hub, it has been so quite about it. Thanks for the photo links, they were great and a good way to post a bunch of pictures too. It looked like everyone was having a great time. Wish I could have been there again, but it just didn't work out this year.... Next year for sure.
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude
roginoz

Re: ROMEO Fall Rendezvous, 2014-PHOTOS

Post by roginoz »

Great photos, as always, Charlie. Thanks for posting them.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350