Ride report The Grainery

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Klem

Ride report The Grainery

Post by Klem »

Guys I think Eddie and the girls did a great job at Lake Perry today. Service was outstanding the food was good and a great location. I guess a few of the guys had a hard time finding it and my attempt of putting the google map site on the email didn't work to well. Remember you can always to the top of the General Discussions on our web site, then Google maps of Romeo Lunch spots. Roger has all the places we have been and are going marked and listed. You can go to the name of the restaurant on the left side and that will bring you a map of the area you are going with the place marked. You can then click on Directions and fill in your address and it will give you turn by turn routing. Usually on direct or uninteresting roads but it will get you there. This might be a good place to go back to in the fall when the temps are down and we can take time to enjoy some of the lake roads.

Breakfast will start next week and I haven't made a decision yet on which way to head. Things have been a little busy here and of course hot. I guess I need to get Max (the parrot) out. He sits on my shoulder and whispers ideas in my ear when I type. Tomorrow or Friday I will get something going on Breakfast. Last year we had 0900 for the meeting time, which I think translated to about 0530 Larry and Larry time. The idea is to have it early enough that we can ride what we want before breakfast and then dash home before the heat becomes unbearable. Also we want it late enough so the longer riders don't have to leave before sunup. So start thinking about breakfast places to tell me about. Danny D. came up with a good lunch idea today. It's in a little bigger town than normal for us but I think it might work.

Thanks to all of you that made the ride today. To Capt. Jack, Bob, Jim, Marvin and the many others that didn't want to face the heat, you missed a great ride. A little warm getting home but just perfect getting there. If you think you aren't missed, you are wrong. I don't always remember your name, but I know if you are there or not.

Ride safe

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
shoresr

Re: Ride report The Grainery

Post by shoresr »

A few picture from the Grainery Saloon, Ozawkie, (Lake Perry), KS

http://picasaweb.google.com/twowheels2e ... directlink

This was a really nice place. If you didn't make the ride make sure you visit.

$11 Steaks on Monday
75 cent Tacos on Thursdays
$7 Country Fried Fridays
$7 Sunday Brunch

http://www.thegrainerysaloon.net