Lunch Report, South-Central 6-17-09

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
BeemerBill

Lunch Report, South-Central 6-17-09

Post by BeemerBill »

For the first official lunch ride of the South-Central group, Bob chose Aggies in Hesston. I believe I heard there were 19 in attendance, there might have been a couple others who didn't get signed up, but anyway, a good turn-out. The Bar-B-Q was quite good, and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. I didn't notice anyone having any trouble, and everyone seemed to be having fun. After eating, we gathered outside to check out the bikes and continue the tire-kicking and such. Most of the group decided to check out Scoopes for ice cream, with a few others deciding to ride over to Dan's Cycles to see what was new. It was a good ride, even with Ridge Road being CLOSED AGAIN just north of 50 hiway for another bridge out sign.... The group I was with went on over west to Burmac Road and north to Dutch Ave. and back east into Hesston. Yes, it was a little warm, but still it was great seeing everyone and getting out for a little ride. Way to go Bob, good job, and THANKS for coordinating the ride for us.....
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude