Spring Romeo Rendezvous Pictures

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Bob K.

Spring Romeo Rendezvous Pictures

Post by Bob K. »

Froze riding down, rain on Wed afternoon, high winds on Thurs. Completely worth it! I had never been to the HUB or any rally and this was just awesome. http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Gpaof ... lly%202014
Last edited by Bob K. on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parkville Rider

Re: Spring Romeo Rendezvous Pictures

Post by Parkville Rider »

As usual Bob, you took some great pictures. Those unable to attend will enjoy seeing what they missed. We always appreciate your photographic talent. Thanks for being a great Romeo!

Gary & Mary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
Bob K.

Post by Bob K. »

Thanks Gary I really appreciate the kind comments, I redid them so there are titles on some now.
BeemerBill

Post by BeemerBill »

Thanks Bob for sharing your photos with us. I hope there will be others that will post
their photos here too for those of us who weren't able to make it down this year.
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

Bob's comment says it all. Yes, the weather could have been better and I just saw where Terry from Columbia got caught in HAIL on the way home, but its seems that no matter what the circumstances are ROMEOs always manage to make the best out of any situation and have a good time. Did anyone have more fun than Harold's and his buddies from Gardner :?: :lol: Melissa and I opted for a ride instead of Woolaroc (we have been there 3 times before) and loved hearing everyone's enthusiastic reviews and pictures. I think the stories of trying to get the buffalo off the road were the funniest :lol: The "stay in your car when buffalo are present" signs definitely were a hit.

A big ROMEO thank you goes out to Bucky for all the work he did for us. Until you have done one of these events you don't know how much planning goes into them. Make sure you look real closely at the awards that Bucky presented. He made them and they are really very nice. I think Bucky said about forty signed in. That is a good number and all who attended had a fun time. Thanks again Bucky, we all appreciate what you do.

All your ROMEO friends....

PROUD TO BE A ROMEO

PS There were phones and cameras flashing everywhere, please post them, everyone enjoys seeing them.