Sticky: ROMEO HATS NOW AVAILABLE

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Chief

Sticky: ROMEO HATS NOW AVAILABLE

Post by Chief »

[Editor's Note: This is a "sticky" topic, meaning it will 'stick' to the top of the list and newer posts will not appear above it.}

Klem Kadiddlehopper assigned me the task of getting the hats for the group. This is the Romeos hat design we came up with. Please send me your name and I will have it embroidered on the hat . The name will be just above the handlebar and seat. I will notify you when the hats are done. The personalized cost is $11.00 per hat. I will collect on delivery. To send me your name, please copy and paste my e-mail address in an e-mail to:
Chief at:

lowfire501@hotmail.com
Attachments
romeo_man2_bmp[1].JPG
Last edited by Chief on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
THANK GOD for every minute you are alive and then ride your bike like you stole it!!!!!
shoresr

Re: Sticky: ROMEO HATS NOW AVAILABLE

Post by shoresr »

003 - Copy.JPG
JerryM100

Re: Sticky: ROMEO HATS NOW AVAILABLE

Post by JerryM100 »

Guys, don't forget that you can see the photos full size if you click on them, then you will see your cursor will turn into a little magnifying glass with a plus sign on it, so if you click on the photo again you will magnify it even more. You can really see the hat design up close if you click on it twice. Just click on the 'back' button on your browser to return.

Jerry in KC
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage