Historic Building

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
jrlord1

Historic Building

Post by jrlord1 »

As I ride around the state, I have compiled pictures taken of old buildings for posting in a slideshow I constructed. All buildings are at or near 100 years old. See How many you recognize. I plan to add to it as time goes by. Hoser 8-)
http://s617.photobucket.com/user/jrlord ... %20Chrches
joetnks

Re: Historic Building

Post by joetnks »

Hey Hoser...just an FYI, but while looking at your pics I had my anti-virus pop up and block some invasive virus of some kind. Enjoyed the few pics I saw though...
:{ )...JoeT
JerryM100

Post by JerryM100 »

The link hoser posted redirects to an external web site. Photobucket is a very popular commercial photo sharing web site so I really would not suspect any virus problems with them. But if you look at the photos hoser has shared you will notice the ads changing at the top of the screen. I think your antivirus program also has an ad-blocker component and it is alerting you to the ads that are showing there.

Jerry
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
joetnks

Post by joetnks »

Jerry, that might be the case. I'm not too computer savvy so just got off his site when I got notified. I've looked at his pics before and didn't have any problems so who knows. Anyway thanks for the input...JoeT.