South Central Lunch: Wed., November 14, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch: Wed., November 14, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Sorry for the late posting. I was at the International Motorcycle Show in Dallas this weekend.

It looks like the cold weather is going to continue for a while, but Hutchinson isn't too far if you bundle up. (Take the car if it's not suitable riding weather.) We've never been to this place, but a couple of our members have given it favorable reviews.

The restaurant is located at the Hutchinson airport; Yoder Road turns into Airport Road north of Highway 50. They have a lunch buffet, or you can order from the menu. The Kansas Cosmosphere is fairly close by if you're looking for something to do after lunch.

I have a new supply of shirts, long sleeve and short sleeve, including the L and XL sizes that I ran out of a couple of weeks ago. I'll bring short and long sleeve shirts from L to 4X to the lunch ride. Let me know during lunch if you need one, and I'll make sure that I hang around long enough to get you outfitted.

TIME:
11:00 AM, Wednesday, November 14

PLACE:
Airport Steak House
1100 Airport Rd.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
(620) 662-4281

MAP:
Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

For a view of all the past and present ROMEO destinations, click on the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/lxldjr
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
carymca

Re: South Central Lunch: Wed., November 14, 11:00 AM

Post by carymca »

We had 16 riders sign the book at the Hutchinson airport. The food on the buffet was very good. It was a cool morning to ride, but light wind and plenty of sunshine made it a good day to be out. Two other riders chose to eat elsewhere due to the "no guns" sign on the door.
Jim was there with a "new to him" big black GL1800 trike. No more tipovers for him. And you need to ask Gibbo what he now rides on Sunny days. Plus, you can ask Bob Lee and Jim if they bought a fruit cake or two at the farm house near Yoder with a big FRUIT CAKE sign out front.

Roger will post a ride for next week. Happy Thanksgiving to all, I'll be in Colorado for a family dinner.

Cary