[attachment=1]ROMEOs Clinton 006.jpg[/attachment]
LESIA'S CAFE
1406 North 2nd St
Clinton, MO
660-885-0215 Kathy welcomes us.
Tuesday 9/18/12 Breakfast or Lunch

Here is the link to all the Romeo Rides this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

Breakfast Served till 11:00 then lunch starts. I picked this place so if you are heading to The Hub on Tuesday this would be on your way. You can stop for breakfast or lunch. If you are not going to the Hub you will enjoy this place. We were here in March of 2011.
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... nton#p2732
It looks like everyone had a real good time. Mel took all these pictures. Bless his heart. He will be missed.
[attachment=0]ROMEOs Clinton 005.jpg[/attachment]Mel was with us and took the pictures 3/1/2011
Attachments
ROMEOs Clinton 006.jpg
ROMEOs Clinton 006.jpg (36.84 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
ROMEOs Clinton 005.jpg
ROMEOs Clinton 005.jpg (34.37 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
1StVTwin

Re: TUES 9/18 CLINTON, MO LESIA'S CAFE

Post by 1StVTwin »

Being new to this site and organization and having never made one of these rides, is there a customary time to be at the restaurant? I would like to make one of these and this Tuesday may be a great opportunity for me to do so.

2nd) is there a way to automatically be notified via email about upcoming rides?

Thanks for the response.

Larry
Parkville Rider

Post by Parkville Rider »

Hi Larry and welcome to the Romeos! :D

The ride Roger posted for next week is going to be a breakfast or lunch ride, which means you can come at any time. As many of the group may be headed south to The Hub and the ROMEO RENDEZVOUS, they may be leaving a little earlier than normal so it's hard to predict when most will be there. On normal rides we will indicate if the place only serves breakfast until a certain time; on others that are a lunch only ride, the group usually starts arriving around 10:30 for a lunch at 11:00. We usually post it on the forum each week, so you can set your schedule accordingly. You can also check the map link and it will give you specific time, if there is one.

In any case, the forum can generate an automatic email to you by checking the "Subscribe topic" box at the very bottom of the page. You can actually do this for more than one forum thread and receive multiple notifications, if you want. You might also send Roger an email (twowheels2eat@gmail.com) and he can send you a separate email for upcoming KC rides, which ever works best for you.

We look forward to meeting you down the road.

Gary
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
1StVTwin

Post by 1StVTwin »

Gary;

Thanks for the prompt reply. I hope thing work out such that I can make this ride. I live in Raymore so Clinton is a nice leisurly ride for me.

Larry
Bob K.

Post by Bob K. »

Larry, I'll be leaving Harrisonville around 9:40 for Clinton, not going to the HUB, just for breakfast/lunch if you want to ride over together. Bob bkoehn@att.net
Bob K.

Post by Bob K. »

[attachment=4]09-18-12 Romeos 008.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]09-18-12 Romeos 002.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]09-18-12 Romeos 003.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]09-18-12 Romeos 006.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]09-18-12 Romeos 007.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
Lesia's Cafe Clinton
Lesia's Cafe Clinton
09-18-12  Romeos 002.JPG
09-18-12  Romeos 003.JPG
09-18-12  Romeos 006.JPG
Dan from Wisconsin (in red) came with Bob K.   We didn't all go to the HUB, but we wish everyone a safe trip.
Dan from Wisconsin (in red) came with Bob K. We didn't all go to the HUB, but we wish everyone a safe trip.
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=6]Picture 003.jpg[/attachment]Thanks Bob for posting your pictures. I and everyone appreciates your pictures. We needed to give our Wisconsin visitor the high mileage award.[attachment=5]Picture 005.jpg[/attachment]Leland and Slina have a new "baby". Isn't she pretty. Good for you two, we are soooo jealeous!! :mrgreen: [attachment=4]Picture 006.jpg[/attachment]When you ride over 700,000 on BMW motorcycles they ought to give you one ;)

Lesia's did a good job. We saw some friends we hadn't seen in awhile (Dave). Guys came early and guys came late. Some ate and went home and some went to the Hub.[attachment=3]Picture 008.jpg[/attachment]The last count someone gave me was 66 bikes. The biggest event we have had and the HUB is sold out!![attachment=2]Picture 014.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Picture 010.jpg[/attachment]The ride down to the Hub really took it's toll on some.[attachment=0]Picture 020.jpg[/attachment]Oh yes, Kenny is here and is making sure no one gives any trouble to our great wait staff.

Don Dover had an accident on the way down. Not life threatening, lots of pain and broken bones. He was flown from Clinton to Research Hospital. Don lives in Springhill. If you know Don I am sure he would appreciate a call. We miss him and send him our best.

Attachments
Picture 003.jpg
Picture 005.jpg
Picture 006.jpg
Picture 008.jpg
Picture 014.jpg
Picture 010.jpg
Picture 020.jpg