Wednesday July 25, 2012

Moderator: Al Hayes

Klem

Wednesday July 25, 2012

Post by Klem »

I have been saying the last few weeks if it didn't cool down just a little that I would not post a ride. That time has came. The forecast is above 100 degrees for the high during the next 7 days which includes Wednesday. So I am holding to my statement and not posting a ride for this week. If we do get an unexpected drop in temperatures I will re-post with a ride.

If you feel you still need to go on a lunch ride, please feel free to use this forum to post a ride on, that is of course if it is for this area. Or if like some of the guys, you prefer breakfast, again feel free to use this forum to post on. I would ask that you call the business so they know.

Enjoy the ride and take care

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
bucky

Re: Wednesday July 25, 2012

Post by bucky »

:roll: YES it sure is hot. But think i will ride down to Beto Jct for breakfast Wednesday morn. Try to get there about 9am. Should be back home before it gets to hot.
Bucky :ugeek: :ugeek:
TomK

Post by TomK »

Sounds like a plan to me Duane! Let's talk about time tomorrow.

Tom
BCook

Post by BCook »

Hey Guys,
Count me in. I can do a Bedo breakfast. We've ridden in hotter weather for a lot longer (but I guess we were a year younger, right?).
See you Wednesday,
Bill
goninion

Post by goninion »

For those of you undecided-the Santa Fe Cafe is always open and todays fresh pies are:
Coconut
Apple
Blackberry
Strawberry Rhubarb
Peanut Butter
Double Chocolate Fudge
Pumpkin
Lemon

Just sayin'!

Love ya, mean it!

Jeanne
joetnks

Post by joetnks »

Man, wish I'd seen this pie post earlier...might have diverted that way instead of where we went. As it is we were home by 0930 to beat the heat. Maybe next time....ride safe now ya'ear....JoeT
JerryM100

Post by JerryM100 »

Just a quick reminder that if you look down at the bottom of the screen and click on the little button that says "Subscribe" then anytime someone posts in that forum the system will send you and email and you can read the contents of the post in your email. If you look down there and it says "Unsubscribe" then you are already subscribed. Must be signed in to see it.

Hope that helps someone...

Jerry
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage