BREAKFAST ride 6-27-12

John Kuhn

BREAKFAST ride 6-27-12

Post by John Kuhn »

As the weather is sceduled to be VERY HOT, I decided it was time to scedule a BREAKFAST RIDE.
We will be going to:

Carolyn's Essenhaus
104 E Main St
Arlington Ks 67514
620-538-4711

9:00-9:30 AM.

MAP:
Roger Shores has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

Hope to see you all there. The food is GREAT and they love to have us.

Big Bad John
BeemerBill

Re: BREAKFAST ride 6-27-12

Post by BeemerBill »

Good choice John....
There will be a few of us (the hit & miss group B) leaving from the parking lot of Wal Mart, 53rd street north and Meridian, at 8:15 am sharp ! Just planning on riding up K96 to Haven and west this time.... See you there.
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude
Bugsey

Post by Bugsey »

Was a great ride and excellent food. See you all next week and I'll try not to be the last one to arrive. Glad we did breakfast, was warming up pretty good on the way back. Ride safe my friends.
1985 Goldwing
BeemerBill

Post by BeemerBill »

Yep, it was a nice ride this morning and looked like a pretty good turn-out too. We arrived at 9:05 and were amost the last there, with several almost done eating, darn you guys get around early... L.O.L..... A few there I hadn't seen for a while, it was great talking with you again. My grandson was with me, and even he commented on how good the breakfast was.
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude
Bob Lee

Post by Bob Lee »

Well we had thirty two (32) hungry ROMEOs that showed up for Breakfast at Arlington this morning. And i think everyone was ready to go for breakfast over the lunch,due to the afternoon heat. We had two young ROMEOs that joined us. Miltion George had his granddaughter, Rachel. And Bill Emond had his grandson that his name slips my memory right now. but i think all had a good time. And the food was great as usual. Bob Lee