Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Robert Ortiz

Post by Robert Ortiz »

Hello everyone! I just joined this site last night. Just retired and am looking forward to the rides, lunches and meeting new people! I ride a 2003 BMW K1200LT. My motorcycle is silver in color and has 33,000 miles.
John D Davis

Re: new member

Post by John D Davis »

Hey Robert:

Was good to meet you yesterday in Erie and welcome to the best motorcycle site in the State of Kansas!!!! There are several other riders closeby and I hope to get with you on a ride soon. As you might have seen on the index page, there are several places and several groups and several days, and we can choose whichever group we wish to ride with. All the people here are easy to get along with, so welcome aboard. My email address is johnddavis@cableone.net and the leader of "my" pack is Grandpa Jack, who lives in Iola. Let me know via email if you want to ride along with us.

John
Drive now, talk later
Grandpajack

Post by Grandpajack »

Robert Welcome aboard. I think you have a good time being a Romeo. I am GrandpaJack in reside in Iloa. John says I am the leader. I don't lead i just post where we are going each week.and that usaully decided at the lunch the week before. Again welcome aboard. jgaves11@eartlink.net GrandpaJack
Robert Ortiz

Post by Robert Ortiz »

Thank you John and Grandpa Jack for the warm welcome! I bet the rides and the get togethers are fun and I plan to attend all that I can. I really liked the lunch we had friday in Erie. I shall add your e mail addresses to my address book. My e mail address is rortiz@cableone.net. Again thanks for the welcome and hope to see you soon!
Robert