Another newbie

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
wrmoss

Another newbie

Post by wrmoss »

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Wade. I met a couple of great guys on BMW's at a park in Lyndon and I pulled up to talk with them and they told me about this site. I was on my way home and they were on their way to Eureka Springs--so, I thought why don't I join. Hope to eventually get around to some of the rides if I can. Been riding motorcycles for about 25 years but really seriously riding for about the last six years...ever since the last child left for college. All those have been spent on a Yamaha Virago but last year I bought a big BMW K1200LT...what a bike. :D I live near Beloit were I currently work as an Admissions Counselor for the local Tech College. I'm 51 so probably won't get to many of the get togethers but I might get lucky enough sooner or later to meet some of you. Ride safe.
Attachments
Trip to Colorado last year--where the guardrails are very sturdy...
Trip to Colorado last year--where the guardrails are very sturdy...
shovelmike

Re: Another newbie

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome, Wade, good to have you joining us, I hope to meet you on one of the runs.
wrmoss

Post by wrmoss »

Hey Shovelmike, I appreciate your welcome and probably will see you more than most...my oldest Son is a School Psychologist in the Belton/Raymore School District and I get up that way quite a bit...if I'm ever going to be up in the area I send you a PM and let you know.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Wade - The Norther group will be in Haddam next wednesday. Come on over!
Ricahrd