Just in from California... now in Olathe

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
dennis913

Just in from California... now in Olathe

Post by dennis913 »

I will be here for 3 months as a test whether to move permanently. Here because my step daughter and 5 grandkids are in Louisburg. Currently own a Honda ST1300 (here with me), a Roadstar Warrior, 1984 BMW R100rs and a couple of scooters. I'll monitor the list looking for rides in the KC area. Hope to meet you soon.

Dennis
Klem

Re: Just in from California... now in Olathe

Post by Klem »

Dennis

If you noticed the groups usually keep with in 100 miles of home point. The K.C. group lunches on Tuesday, The Eastern on Wednesday unless the weather looks sour, then I search for a better day, The Southeastern group on Friday. All these groups have lunches that at times will be a reasonable ride for you. The South Central, and North Central also have lunch on Wednesday, the ride will be a little farther but you will be welcome there also.

Like you most of us have too bikes, (too many that is) so you should fit right in. Hope to meet you soon.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
DennisG

Post by DennisG »

Another Dennis, that's good we now out number the three Larry's. ;)
5504doug@gmail.com

Post by 5504doug@gmail.com »

I also have a ST1300. I reside in Columbia Mo. We just started a ROMEO group for MidMissouri. Welcome to the Club. Look us up if you wanna head this way. Are you on the ST Forum?