NEW MEMBER OLPHART

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
OLPHART

NEW MEMBER OLPHART

Post by OLPHART »

Learned about the group from a TV story this morning - decided to check it out and it sounds like a bunch of fun folks. I / we ride a 2003 FATBOY and a 2006 XL1200C at different times. I'll be trying to catch up to you on a ride soon.
shoresr

Re: NEW MEMBER OLPHART

Post by shoresr »

Welcome to the ROMEO's. We look forward to meeting you in person. Many of us go to more than one ride a week. Here is a link that I try to keep updated of all the activities each week. Sometimes I don't get all the rides posted until Sunday, but it is a handy place to see where we are eating.

http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

Thank you for registering on the website. That gives us a idea of how many "members" we have. When guys don't register we don't know if anyone cares about what we are doing. Another advantage of registering is "subscription". In the lower left corner of each "discussion" group is a box with a check in it the says "subscribe forum". If you remove that check you will automatically be sent an email each time someone makes a post, that way you don't have to keep checking the website to see if there is anything new. If you want to stop getting notices just remove the "x". You have to subscribe to each forum you want to monitor.

Again, welcome, please introduce yourself,
Roger
Leawood, KS
twowheels2eat@gmail.com