Need Some Feedback

roginoz

Need Some Feedback

Post by roginoz »

Participation in our weekly rides seems to be flagging a bit. I've been told that our group split off from what's now the North Central group because the number of riders was getting too large for some restaurants to accommodate. We don't need massive crowds, but I'd like to keep our group large enough to be viable (and worth the effort to schedule.) Please let me know if you can think of anything that would help boost our turnout.

Do we need to switch from lunch to breakfast earlier than usual? (We normally do breakfasts in July and August to get out and back a little ahead of the hottest part of the day.) This may limit the distances we can ride, to allow arrival while breakfast is still being served. We also have some members with family obligations that prevent them from attending breakfast rides.

Are we riding too far, or not far enough? I don't mind riding a hundred miles to eat, and some others have requested longer rides, but I want to make sure we're not going so far as to limit participation (or staying so close to home that it's not enough of a ride.)

Are we going to places that are good enough merit a return trip? Some restaurants will be better than others, and we don't all have the same tastes, but I'm not hearing any complaints. If there are places we should be going, I'd like to hear about them. If there are places we shouldn't return to, I'd also like to know.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Woody469

Need Some Feedback

Post by Woody469 »

More Saturday rides? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lsauzek