Another New Guy from Prairie Village

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
joewinger

Another New Guy from Prairie Village

Post by joewinger »

Hello my name is Joe Eagle and I live in Prairie Village, Kansas. I ride a yellow 2002 Goldwing. My wife Sheila and I have been all over the United States with it. We mostly ride by our self. We pull a Polytron Trailer on most of our trips. We enjoy motorcycle riding and spending time at the lake also spending time with grandkids.
JerryM100

Re: Another New Guy from Prairie Village

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the Romeos, Joe! Glad you found us! Feel free to come to a lunch any time. The thing to remember is being a "newbie" doesn't really mean as much as you think it does, since our group is so loose and flexible we might not even notice you. Please say hi and introduce yourself to a few people, since very few of us know each other from anything but riding to lunch on these rides. We are not a big group that meets and rides down the road, everyone just makes their own way and meets at the destination. Some people come regularly, some come when the rides are closer to them, some still work or have obligations and don't come that often. It's a great way to meet fellow riders without any other pressures for dues or contributions or spam or officers or any of that. Just a lot of different motorcycles and interesting people.

Jerry
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage