1995 Suzuki DR350SE Low Miles Wichita, Ks...

Woody469

Post by Woody469 »

******SOLD******

I bought this bike for my wife who no longer has any interest in riding the backroads with me! It has 7777 miles on it, it has the gel seat which I just had professionally recovered! Renthal handlebars. Custom made rear luggage rack. All electrics are in good working order, fresh oil. Overall it is very good condition and I am just trying to get my money back out of it, nothing more! I have a clean Kansas title in hand and ready to go!

I need to get $2250 for just the bike as it is but I also have several extras that I will include with the bike for $2500! I am not yet willing to part out my extras so please don't ask, I will sale them if the new owner does not want them! The extras are a brand new set of steel sprockets front and rear in the stock configuration plus a brand new O-Ring chain, A set of Kouba 2 inch lowering links, a set of rear wheel bearings and seals also brand new and a Clarke 4 gallon (?) white tank that is used but very nice!

I am not interested in any trades for the bike! I would entertain any reasonable offers however, need to move the bike!!! It is in Wichita Kansas and would be your responsibility to transport but I MAY be able to work with or meet someone within reason!

I did not take these pictures to sale the bike so yes, it does need a bit of a bath!!

Please PM or post any questions and I will try my best to answer them for you and thanks for looking!

Last edited by Woody469 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody469

Post by Woody469 »

Bumpity bump bump! C'mon someone, buy this bike! Lol

Thanks for looking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woody469

Post by Woody469 »

SOLD!!! Thanks for looking....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk