New from Prairie Village

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
JimBob

New from Prairie Village

Post by JimBob »

JimBob-Prairie Village, KS
JimBob-Prairie Village, KS
Will retire on March 31st, love riding motorcycles, and intend to keep eating, so, from what I can decipher, it looks like I may qualify for this group. Wife and I ride, but she will continue working for a while longer (she must like it or something!) We each have Harley Dynas. I used to ride year round but have finally come to my senses and am becoming more of a fair-weather rider. Those heated seats in the cars may have ruined me!

My wife (Sam) has a 2009 Harley Street Bob with 2,600 miles on it. Mine is a 2008 Harley Dyna Custom with 14,000 miles.

I will retire from the Sheriff's Office on March 31st. We have a couple of trips planned in April. But, I expect to be ready to go just in time for the May weather. Looking forward to meeting you and the others.

Jim

I stumbled across a mention of you on a Harley forum site earlier this week; seems like serendipitous timing. Looking forward to meeting up with, and meeting you folks in the coming months.
shovelmike

Re: New from Prairie Village

Post by shovelmike »

I would say that you're qualified, welcome to the forum and the group. The photos just need to be resized, I use tinypic, others use photobucket, it sounds like your wife is accustomed to the drill, it's kind of fun once you get used to it. Ride safe and GOD bless....I'll see you at a lunch ride soon. Sincerely: Shovelmike