Icy Roads and Highways Closed

Tumbleweed

Icy Roads and Highways Closed

Post by Tumbleweed »

I think we will pass today! I am not against riding in this however, I have a certain distrust for the bald tire, no insurance maniacs on the icy roads this morning. I will post the next ride Sunday. This has got to have you guys and gals up north laughing. The good news is they are predicting 70's Sunday.-Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

Fox Temple

Re: Icy Roads and Highways Closed

Post by Fox Temple »

Well, I drove out to breakfast but went to the Tejas on I road. There was no one there but me and 103 Mexicans. The waitress said when it was cold the flea markets and car washes are all closed and they come to the resturant to drink coffee eat and stay warm Guess I fall into that culture, was warm food was good and coffee hot, but since I don't speak spanish, I had no one to talk to so I went home to have an intelligent conversation with myself. I like the answers I get that way.

Till next time
xpict

Post by xpict »

Sweet William, Pablo and Pilo all showed up for a ROMEO lunch - the Caldo was delicious! Where were U guys and girls??
This was a great restaurant choice - good food, good prices and cute waitresses.
roginoz

Post by roginoz »

I hope you guys get the weather straightened out down there (and further up I-35.) I'm trying to get out of frozen Kansas for some time on South Padre next week; leaving Wichita Sunday if the OK and TX interstates are clear, planning to arrive in South Padre late Monday. I'll check the ride posting for next week on the netbook Sunday or Monday. I'd like to come, if it's within KLR range (hauling it down in the back of the truck, so I can ride while my wife beachcombs and bird watches.)
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

Roger, Give me a call when you get here. I will give you an update and perhaps we can get together. This is our buisy season with the band so my time is limited but, I can give you some ideas. (816) 392-6720. Bill (a.k.a. Tumbleweed)
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!