Friday January 21st Zapata Ride

Tumbleweed

Friday January 21st Zapata Ride

Post by Tumbleweed »

I checked the mileage from McAllen and it is just under 100 miles to the restaurant. My mapping software said 2 hours. I told Elise that we would be there between 11:30 and noon. How about we start from McAllen about 9:30? Any takers? - tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

xpict

Re: Friday January 21st Zapata Ride

Post by xpict »

If the weather holds out - "I don't ride if it is hotter than 110 or colder than 72 and on top of that I need an ok from Mother" - So far everything is lining up, I have permission and weather is looking ok!
Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

xpict wrote:If the weather holds out - "I don't ride if it is hotter than 110 or colder than 72 and on top of that I need an ok from Mother" - So far everything is lining up, I have permission and weather is looking ok!
Tell mom it's a go,and bring her along. My parole officer has cleared me for most of the day! How about Whataburger on 10th and the expressway at 9:30? That would put us at the resturant about 11:30 or so. -Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

xpict

Post by xpict »

Will see u at WhatAbugger
Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

Great ride today albeit a chilly start. The sun shined all day and the winds were light. We had 13 riders show up at El Parasio Resturant in Zapata. I hope to see all of you next week. - Tumbleweed

xpict

Post by xpict »

Chilly my A#% just down right COLD - any way

Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

Thanks for the pictures Sweet William. I am glad to see you made it home and thawed out. -Tumbleweed