40 attended the ride to Caro's Resturant Pictures Attached

Tumbleweed

40 attended the ride to Caro's Resturant Pictures Attached

Post by Tumbleweed »

Well we set a new record with 36 riders and 4 parolees (ex-motorcyclist in a car). What a great day and wonderful food. See the attached pictures from Bill Forester. If we keep this up we will have to rent a hall to ride to. Caro's handled the additional people (I had told them about 25) with out a hitch and the fluffy taco's were superb. I hope to see all of you again next week. I will try to arrange as good of weather as we had today. - Tumbleweed

BTW- Thanks to Bill Sandlin for the senic ride home it was fun.

Pictures:

http://sweetwilliam.smugmug.com/Motorcy ... 4118_z76pq
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

xpict

Re: 40 attended the ride to Caro's Resturant Pictures Attach

Post by xpict »

pictures

bucky

Post by bucky »

:roll: Hey........You guys look like your having fun. Shirtsleeves and all. Its a little cold here. A bunch of us from Kansas will have to come down for lunch some time. HAVE FUN
Bucky
Tumbleweed

Post by Tumbleweed »

bucky wrote::roll: Hey........You guys look like your having fun. Shirtsleeves and all. Its a little cold here. A bunch of us from Kansas will have to come down for lunch some time. HAVE FUN
Bucky
Bucky, chain up and come on down. We would love to have you join us. We can't promise shirt sleeve weather all winter however, we have been blessed with good riding so far. - Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!