Another New Member

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
sraney

Another New Member

Post by sraney »

Hello all. I'm an old (63 years so far) motorcycle enthusiast who just learned of this group. I'm a USAF retiree living in Lenexa, and the motorcycle hobby has gotten mildly out of hand in recent years, with four of them in the garage at the moment: 1982 Honda FT500 Ascot (thumper), 2001 Suzuki GS1200S Bandit, 2000 Honda VTR1000F Super Hawk, and a 2005 CBR1000RR for my friskier days. I'm mostly a fair weather short distance pleasure rider.

I look forward to seeing you at future "ride-outs."

Best regards,

Steve Raney
sraney

Another New Member, Addendum

Post by sraney »

I forgot the "show us your bike" part of this forum. Since most of us like to look at bike photos, here are a few including a BMW R75/5 and an Erion Racing CBR929RE that I sold in the past couple of years.

Steve
Attachments
PICT0044.JPG
PICT0376.JPG
PICT0552.JPG
John D Davis

Re: Another New Member

Post by John D Davis »

Howdy sraney:

Welcome to the best motorcycle site in all of Dorothy's Kansas. I like the bikes you ride and will look forward to shaking your hand. I have a few bikes for my "frisky" days and I have a 2002 BMW RT that I ride in the winter and colder weather. Hope to meet you at our next outing.

John D
Drive now, talk later
shovelmike

Re: Another New Member

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome, Steve. There are many of us who have let it get out of hand in a multiple bikes sort of way, isn't it great! I hope to meet you at one of the rides soon.
Sincerely: Mike