Looking for restaurants

Tumbleweed

Looking for restaurants

Post by Tumbleweed »

I am looking for suggestions of restaurant ride destinations within 100 miles of the American Legion in La Feria. If you know of a good spot that we could ride to please let me know so we can schedule a ride. Last week a few of us rode up the I road to Tejas and the coffee was good and the food tasty the price was reasonable as well. Some day soon I think we should do that one again however I am leaning toward something a little further. I will be at the Wednesday morning coffee on Dec. 3rd. on a yellow BMW R1200GS. - Bill

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... 29095&z=10
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!

Tumbleweed

Re: Looking for restaurants

Post by Tumbleweed »

I have received some tips and suggestions. It looks like our first ride will be to Lonesome Dove BBQ and I will post the date and directions later this week. We are shooting for Friday rides so, the first one should fall on December 10th. I also have suggestions of Tuckers BBQ in Lyford, Baffin Bay Resturant on Riviera Beach near Vattmanville, The Butter Churn at Aransas Pass and Los Cabos Mexican Seafood at Port Isabel. This will give us a start and I am still collecting more. If you have a comment on any of these or other suggestions please let me know. - Tumbleweed
Life is not about the number of breaths you take. Its about the moments that take your breath away!