TRIANGLE REST. HANCOCK, MD

This forum is for riders in the Shenandoah Valley.

Moderator: shoresr

shoresr

TRIANGLE REST. HANCOCK, MD

Post by shoresr »

Ralph and Al called a lunch ride to Hancock, MD on a beautiful sunny seventy degree day!!

Ralph and Al were going on a ride and were kind enough to invite the club. I enjoyed being in the "rocking chair" and letting someone else do all the work. John L. is now off on Monday and Tuesday, and it was to have him along.

When we go to Hancock we usually eat at one of our favorites Buddy Lou's, but today we tried a new restaurant the TRIANGLE Restaurant. The food was as good as Buddy Lou's and the BLT was outstanding :lol:
bb173.jpg
bb174.jpg
bb175.jpg
bb176.jpg
REVER

Here is a link to my track of today's ride. Ralph also tracked the ride and it is on the REVER website.

https://go.rever.co/9AbR55N6EIb

I have 17 of you on my REVER "Friends List" that I share rides with. A number of us track and share our rides. Some of our rides are real "keepers" and are definitely worth riding again and sharing with others.

I had always wondered if anyone uses/rides our tracked/shared rides.

Yesterday, was the first ride I had been on that Alan led. I was so pleased and impressed when he said he was using one of our previous REVER TRACKED RIDES to Buddy Lou's :!: SOMEBODY DOES USE THEM :o :D We do take some beautiful rides and I had always hoped folks were enjoying them.

I think Alan had the Rever Tracked Route on his phone. He showed me the route he planned to take, which I was familiar with, and he followed it perfectly.

If you want to learn more about using REVER, don't be afraid to ask someone. We don't know all the answers, but I am sure we can work throught them together.