Bob Hoch

etaoin

Bob Hoch

Post by etaoin »

Greetings fellow riders,
This is Robert Hoch II and I am composing this difficult note on behalf, and upon the request of Bob Hoch.

My fellow riders and friends, I want to thank you for the memories and the pavement traveled alongside you all.
I have fought the fight and have decided it is time to take another road well traveled. Cancer has taken over and I am ready to shed this pain and start a new chapter. Thank you for the memories.
—30—

My father has been my hero and in his detail oriented personality and work ethic, he has compiled an extremely extensive spreadsheet of every restaurant that Romeo has been to and the amount of times at each restaurant and a rating and favorite menu item.
I am going to do my best to ride to, or visit every one that he visited.
Maybe someday I’ll be retired and can take over in his memory alongside you all.

Thank you all.
Harley-Charlie

Re: Bob Hoch

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Sorry to learn of this Bob. Last we talked in person was December 6 at Dusti's Place.
Fight a good fight, review the many Nikon exposed photos you have made and bless each day.
Harley Charley
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T