Marty Hauk

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
shortydfs

Marty Hauk

Post by shortydfs »

Today My best friend passed away
he was the moderator for the group here in salina Ks area He had colon Cancer and succumbed to it today. He was a great guy loved to ride and loved to help people Loved working on Motorcycles in his Garage and making sure they could get their bikes on 2 wheels Marty alias Roadponder on Facebook We will all miss you
Al.

Re: Marty Hauk

Post by Al. »

Very sad. He will be missed.
Parkville Rider

Post by Parkville Rider »

I'm sure you all know by now we lost a fellow Romeo recently who was the North Central Kansas Romeo Ride Leader. I talked to his best friend, Shorty, and we discussed Marty's life and many talents he had as a motorcycle mechanic, welder, and machinist. What I didn't know is that Marty made a couple videos about making a custom lift from a Harbor Freight lift and shared them on YouTube. As I never had the pleasure of meeting Marty in person, I will leave a link to his videos for you to watch Marty discuss his ideas and see what a great example he has set for all of us. Feel free to view and share the videos for anyone who might be interested in what he accomplished.

RIP Marty

Video 1: https://youtu.be/T6eHjhZNkXw?si=wxlGu6GNKJJufZvX
Video 2: https://youtu.be/YDfjtZN5AJw?si=E2OjxqIuME9BBG9o
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
kai61

Post by kai61 »

I ride with both Eastern and Northcentral Romeo’s. I for one will greatly missed Marty . I am glad I had chance to visit with him at Shorty’s home and pay my respects. We will miss you Marty and just keep riding up there. Kai
May the Son embrace you and the Wind always smile upon you…
shortydfs

Post by shortydfs »

Re: his Funeral. I am meeting with Rose Lawn here in Salina Monday Morning, AS of this moment it's to be held the 8th on Friday of this month, At 1 pm at Rose Lawn. This will be an open casket and I invite on behalf of his Family and I For anyone that knows him, to come and pay last respects. Marty was a Motorcyclist and I'd love to see many of those there, WE show up in groves lol. I love you all for being there for Marty all these years.
Rose Lawn Mortuary
1920 e Crawford st
Salina Ks
Attachments
Marty.png
Marty.png (558.94 KiB) Viewed 108 times