South Central Lunch November 8th, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch November 8th, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

We haven't been to D'Angelo Pizza, in Halstead, for a while. They're located at 247 N. Main. You can order off the menu, or try the Pizza and salad buffet. Bundle up and ride, or arrive via four wheels.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch November 8th, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

D'Angelo Pizza, in Halstead, opened a bit early so we could enter the Pizzeria. Food was salad, pizza or a combination of the two. I had 2 slices of pizza, others salad only and a few wanted the combo. Moundridge Ron choose 'all you can eat pizza' and enjoyed 8 (maybe more) slices! Two was enough for me, fact is I am now suffering a bit of indigestion. But, to be honest, that indigestion may be results of the trade difference Twister City Harley Davidson quoted me for a new ride, as I stopped there homebound trying to dicker a deal. (Not accomplished yet)

We had 17 arrive today, 14 on bikes and the other 3 arrived in cage machines. The bikes traveled a total one way miles of 579 miles. Mulvane Rusty and myself tied at 61 miles to be top mileage riders.

Lets gang again next week. Roger suggested a place that will please all.. See ya there and see snaps below
Attachments
3586.jpg
3589.jpg
3592.jpg
3597.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T