Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Out2Lunch

Post by Out2Lunch »

Hey All,

KC resident Tom Linafelt here, been riding 30 years, now on a 1983 Honda Magna V65, "the fastest production motorcycle of 1983." Having said that, my speed days are behind me - I now appreciate the bike as much for its comfort as for its exhilarating performance.

I like food and riding, so you club sounds right for me. My two sons (6 and 2) keep me pretty close to home, so getting away is a challenge, but I'm interested in riding when possible.
Attachments
83 Magna.bmp
hoser

Re: New Member

Post by hoser »

Welcome to the romeos, my grandkids are older than that! :shock: hoser
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
shovelmike

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome, Tom. Those young children keep you hopping alright, I have grandchildren that age. Nice Magna, I remember them as a real powerhouse.
shfls

Post by shfls »

Out2Lunch wrote:Hey All,

KC resident Tom Linafelt here, been riding 30 years, now on a 1983 Honda Magna V65, "the fastest production motorcycle of 1983." Having said that, my speed days are behind me - I now appreciate the bike as much for its comfort as for its exhilarating performance.

I like food and riding, so you club sounds right for me. My two sons (6 and 2) keep me pretty close to home, so getting away is a challenge, but I'm interested in riding when possible.
Welcome, Tom. I had one of those bikes, too. Had it after a '78 Gold wing and I liked it much better. Faster, for sure, and much more comfortable I thought. I also liked that I could do clutchless up shifts all day long without hurting the bike.

Yours looks like a nice one. Keep your eye on it... ;)
Time is finite...okay, time is infinite, but yours isn't!

If you can't change the people around you, change the people around you.

2004 Aprilia Scarabeo 500 (shfls)