South Central LUNCH Ride: Wednesday, September 6, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central LUNCH Ride: Wednesday, September 6, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

REMEMBER: WE'RE SWITCHING BACK TO LUNCH RIDES THIS WEEK. (If you show up at breakfast time they'll still feed you, but you'll miss our sterling company and witty repartee.)

Kathryn has found a new location for us, this time in McPherson. The Five Loaves Country Kitchen is located in the Starlite Lanes bowling alley building. It's on Kansas Ave., AKA Hwy 56, on the west side of town. The menu looks pretty complete, with lunch and dinner selections.

By the way: if you have a new location, or a favorite spot that we haven't visited in a while, let me know.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, September 6

PLACE:

Five Loaves Country Kitchen
900 W. Kansas Ave. (Hwy 56)
McPherson, KS 67460
(620) 504-9979

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central LUNCH Ride: Wednesday, September 6, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Five Loaves Country Kitchen is a classy place, and gave us our own room and waitress. Very nice. Our server was attentive, filling drinks and delivering food asap. I liked my sandwich, however it was not what I expected after eating many Ruben sandwiches. They have their own Ruben recipe, assume.

We had 21 riders attend ROMEO today. The riders arrived on 19 bikes. The morning was cool and comfortable, while returning become tolerable warm. A good day to ride, I say. The 19 bikes rolled a total of 1095 one way miles. High mileage rider was Chuck (I can't read his last name) with 88 one way miles from Wichita. Moundridge Ron was wimpy rider with 13 miles. Most of us rolled 60 or more miles.

See ya neat week! Roger will show us where, check back if not up. Scroll photos below
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
last.jpg
last1.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T