South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, June 28, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, June 28, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Some of us talked about going to the Lumber Yard recently, but I found that the K42 bridge between Spivey and Zenda is closed for replacement. The detour is rather long and circuitous, so we'll wait until the road is back to normal. Instead, we're heading to another favorite out west, Jeri's in Kingman. They're on Main Street, a couple of blocks south of Hwy 400, on the east side of the street.

Jeri's has all of the usual lunch items, and they serve breakfast all day. We'll be in the front dining area this time, as they're expecting the local Lions club at noon.

Bobz Bikes is just around the corner from Jeri's (well, up the street, around the corner, and down another street) in case you want to do some tire kicking on the way home.

This is the last lunch ride we'll have for a couple of months, as we switch to breakfast during July and August. I already have several good breakfast places in mind, but feel free to let me know if you have a favorite (or a new place) that we need to visit.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, June 28

PLACE:

Jeri's Restaurant
312 N Main St
Kingman Ks 67068
620-532-5361

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, July 28, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Jeri's in Kingman was amazing today. Food was fantastic, gals stay busy pleasing us and the café was air conditioned cool! Top that! Just a great place to ride and enjoy a meal.

We had 18 riders on 18 bikes today. The total one way miles was 930 miles. Myself and several others braved the heat and rolled extra miles homeward. Top mileage riders was Moundridge Ron and Eldorado Rudy with a tie of 74 miles each! I call this a super ride and super meal day. Thumbs up

Lets do it again in next week. WE CHANGE TO BREAKFAST RIDING. Roger will post the ride, check back to see it. I made a few photos today, see em below.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T