South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 5, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

It has been a spell since we have gone westward. The Carriage Crossing is a great place and it happens to be west. The food and service are super, so lets rumble to Yoder next Wednesday. They have many meals on the menu, and it is always very good grub. Oh, and, wow on their cake's and pies, lets enjoy that too. And another bonus is they know how to handle groups, be it large or small. Let's make it large and gang up there. I will take home a cinnamon roll to enjoy later, how about you?

It's forty miles ride from Wichita, 20 extra for Derby/Mulvane riders. I'll see you there!

TIME: 11:00 AM, Wednesday, April 5th

PLACE:

Carriage Crossing Restaurant
K-96 & Yoder Road
Yoder, KS USA
620-465-3612

MAP: Gary will have a map up at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 5, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

The Carriage Crossing food and service has always been fantastic, as it was today. Young lady took great care of us. Food was perfect and the chocolate peanut-butter pie was spectacular - I had a slice, just to be sure.

We had 6 ROMEO today. Four solid members rolled it on two wheels and a car + pickup filled in the 6. All riders were 38 plus one way miles, with me rolling 60 from Mulvane to be top mileage rider this week. Total of the 4 bikes was 179 miles. Not 100% sure but I suggest all riders rode the same mileage home, it was a bit cold today.

We discussed a all new place for next week. I'll check and reconfirm it, then post Friday where we will travel next week.

See a few images below -
Attachments
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T