Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Ruthless7

Post by Ruthless7 »

Charles Lund. New member as of 3/26/2023. My wife Linda and I have known south Texas Romeo members for several years. Decided it was time to become one. April 1st through November is spent in north central Minnesota (Brainerd Lakes Area). Some of the best riding areas in the state. December 1st through April spent in the Mission Texas area. Winter Texan. Riding 12 months a year between 2 homes. This year we purchased a second trike. No more hauling heavy motorcycle across country. Everybody should have at least 2 motorcycles. I would like to try and generate interest and start a group in our home area. Will try to start the ball rolling this summer in our home area.
20220824_115449[1].jpg
Parkville Rider

Re: New Member

Post by Parkville Rider »

Welcome to the Romeos! Looks like your attachment didn't post. Please let me know if you need any help or visit the Tech support link: https://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6512
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
JerryM100

Re: New Member

Post by JerryM100 »

Greetings and welcome, Charles! If you would like to start your own Romeo Riders area I have some tips and advice. I can create a new Romeo group quickly and set it up. I would advise you to have a few friends to start with so you can post and they will respond and attend your lunch (or breakfast) ride. After a few weeks word of mouth will spread and you will get more and more new people coming to your rides. That's how it works. Anyone can do this if they want to make the effort to lead the group and schedule rides to various places each week.

I sent you an email with my contact information and I would be happy to talk with you more about it.

Jerry M
Romeo Riders Administrator
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage